16 May 2011
RNS Number : 6974G

SOCO International plc ("SOCO" or the "Company")

Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility or their Connected Persons

The Company was notified on 13 and 16 May 2011 that on 10 and 13 May 2011 respectively, Mr Ed Story, the Chief Executive Officer and an Executive Director of the Company, transferred respective amounts of 1,600,000 and 75,000 SOCO International plc ordinary shares of £0.05 each ("Shares") for nil consideration to The Story Family Trust, a family trust of which Mr Story is a trustee and a beneficiary.

As a result of these transactions, which together represent 0.49 % of the issued share capital of the Company, Mr Story is interested in 11,181,794 Shares (3.29%) which are held by Mr Story personally and 1,675,000 Shares (0.49%) which are held by The Story Family Trust.  Mr Story's total holding in the Company therefore continues to remain at 12,856,794 Shares, representing 3.78% of the issued share capital of the Company, and 824,000 Incentive Share Awards.  

This announcement is made in accordance with DTR 3.1.4 R of the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules.


Pharos Energy plc is aware of attempts to impersonate the company under its previous name, SOCO International plc, on social media. Pharos does not have a Facebook page.